Monday, February 7, 2011

starting back up + updates

I haven't posted in about a year. During this time, I've been on many adventures. Health-wise, I've maintained the raw food diet on-and-off. Overall I have kept most of my goals and have felt absolutely great. However, I desire to return to my full physical potential. More importantly, I feel a dire need to continue to grow spiritually, and practicing raw has taught me many lessons in the past. So I am resuming old habits which seemed to have contributed to my past success (blogging being one).

Current personal goals
  • Have complete trust in God all the time.
  • Become a man after God's heart.
  • Practice a diet which exemplifies both of these and also provides me with my fullest potential of health.

Where these goals come from Biblically (more food-related scriptures, in keeping with the theme of this blog):

Philippians 4:6-7
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 63:2-5
2 I have seen you in the sanctuary
and beheld your power and your glory.
3 Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.
4 I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.
5 I will be fully satisfied as with the richest of foods;
with singing lips my mouth will praise you.

1 Corinthians 10:31
31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment